Saturday, June 11, 2011

WHY THE HYPE?

I know its not breaking news, but i’m not understanding the hype of Jeffrey Campbell shoes.

Don’t get me wrong i’m all for a fashion statement and chunky shoes and accessories, but theses…oh my.
I really hate shoes that aren’t the height that they look like, for instance, Mr Campbell’s shoes are on average 4 inches, but the front is raised up to 2/3 inches, its an illusion.

As all my friends know, i don’t buy any heels that aren’t over 4.4 inches so i’m not liking these.

Mr C, make the front an inch high, and the heel 5, then we’ll talk.

First-By-Jeffrey-Campbell-shoes-Lita-Mens-(Multi-Glitter)-010604

First by Jeffrey Campbell- Lita Mens Multi Glitter

Jeffrey-Campbell-shoes-Big-Girl-(Black)-010604

Jeffrey Campbell- BIG GIRL in black

(Yes they’re called Big Girl.)

Jeffrey-Campbell-shoes-Lita-(Black-Calf-Leather)-010604

Jeffrey Campbell-Lita Black Calf Leather

Jeffrey-Campbell-shoes-Munroe-(Aqua-Fuchsia)-010604

Jeffrey Campbell- Munroe (Aqua Fuchsia)

DiorSS2011

Galliano for Dior SS 2011

Much prefer the Dior original version. I think Jeffrey Campbell should stick to designing rollerskate illusion heels than knocking off designers like Galliano.

LOVE, p

P.S I am posting my first look on LookBook.nu tonight, watch this space! x

No comments:

Post a Comment